Existing Member?

A 'place' I have visited

A scenic journey through Iceland

ICELAND | Thursday, 21 August 2014 | Views [556] | Scholarship Entry

First of all I’d like to thank you for this unique opportunity to finally connect two aspects of my life, professional and personal, which now are working each one by its own.
I have a Bachelor in Image and Sound and further job opportunities lead me to the advertising film industry, where I’ve been working for almost 10 years producing high quality films for local and international market.
I want this professional experience to meet with my personal life’s.
I have used each spare time to experience the World and capture images of it, such as camping on snow during a seven day trekking at Torres del Paine, Patagonia, heading to Iceland’s highest peak in a Mountain Skills course, walking between sand and stars at both sides of the World, Atacama Desert in South America and Outback Desert in Australia, producing a short documentary from scratch in Wildlife Filmmaking Course in South Africa, being mesmerized by the most fascinating place of all, Antarctica.
Experience awesome places and give life to the images with a computer, producing films and photos that awakens the traveller spirit in the one’s who see it, is what I have been doing as a hobby and what I want to do professionally. This opportunity is a perfect start, a complete set with the best scenario, art and casting, experiencing and capturing this event’s special moments.
Thanks for the opportunity to write down these words wondering about being chosen. I hope my films inspire people to experience the World entirely.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About arthurmachado


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Iceland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.