Existing Member?

Travel Insurance Claims - True Stories Just some of the weird and wonderful things that happen to World Nomads travellers while on the road

Up in Smoke

INDONESIA | Friday, 26 February 2010 | Views [2606]

Vacationing in Indonesia, our beach bungalow burnt down in a fire due to an electrical surge. Luckily, I was out for the day and had a daypack with me that contained my passport and credit cards, but I did lose the entire contents of my backpack in the fire.

How WN Helped

They refunded me for the value of the contents of my backpack.

PAID £1150

Tags: fire, indonesia, smoke

Add your comments

(If you have a travel question, get your Answers here)

In order to avoid spam on these blogs, please enter the code you see in the image. Comments identified as spam will be deleted.


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.