Existing Member?

A city with one of the largest brothels has a crusader amongst them.

Local Legend - Pannama - The Meliorist

INDIA | Tuesday, 5 November 2013 | Views [957] | Comments [4] | Scholarship Entry

Eunuchs were a source of mystery to me. Considered to be Gods curse. Referred to be misfortune, evil, doom. I wanted to break this prejudice. I had a desire to show the world that there is a community of people, who do not fit into the conventionally society, are treated lower than animals and suffer from humiliation, physical abuse and domestic violence. So, the motive was to present the community in an optimistic form, to show the unusual side of them, which people don't usual see. My experience is limited to college projects and minor short films but nothing above amateur level. My ambition is to travel every nook and corner of the world, while experiencing every moment of it, feeling every breath and simultaneously be the most unique filmmaker ever. Winning this scholarship means the World to me, honestly I have a lot to learn in life and a need to refine my skills every now and then, I am quite young, so I lack a little experience but I will catch up with it. Frankly speaking, if I win This, it will be a big boost for me, which cannot be substituted with anything else and a jump start for my career, I know one thing for sure, I will learn a hell lot from this scholarship.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

Comments

1

Hi there,

Please check your video Privacy settings to make sure that your video can be viewed by anyone and that it can be embedded anywhere.

Thanks,
Alicia

  scholarships Nov 6, 2013 11:19 AM

2

Hi Alicia I apologize for the Inconvenience and Delay. I have Checked and Corrected the following Privacy setting. Now that I am able to view the video from the world nomads site, I hope you could do the same. Here is the Link to my Video (for Caution) - https://vimeo.com/78534094 (If there is any further problem, please do let me know) Once Again, I am Very Sorry for the Interruption. I Wish you a Good Day! Thank You Vernon.

  vernonlobo Nov 8, 2013 4:08 PM

3

Thanks, I can now see it! - Alicia

  scholarships Nov 8, 2013 4:13 PM

4

Thank you, Alicia.
Finally, I am at Ease Now.

Once Again, Thank You

Vernon.

  vernonlobo Nov 8, 2013 4:35 PM

About vernonlobo


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.