Existing Member?

Show me by your hands

Trang Quang Binh

VIETNAM | Tuesday, 8 September 2015 | Views [1915] | Scholarship Entry

It would be awesome if I have my birthday first time in foreign country. The opportunity is not only about walking around beautiful city and shopping, that's not my type. I want to spend this wonderful opportunity to discover the diver beauty and enjoy love spread from that.
I was studying in film school and graduated last year. But I have never go to work in film company as official employee because I have never find the people work in the right way or it is just because that's not my way.
I have a huge love and passion for Deaf people and Deaf cultural. I always feel lucky to be involve in Deaf community, because of them I can see and understand deeper things I thought I knew but actually I absolutely missed all.
I am now freelancer. Most of the time I work as Sign language Interpreter, the rest of the time I would love to spend to meet Deaf friends, film them, to be inspired by them and inspired them by some great things their friends have made. After I graduated, I had travel around Vietnam to show my film to my Deaf friends and learn more new things from them. I have a big dream is to travel everywhere to share my films with Deaf friends and to be inspired by their unique stories. I am now on the very first step to chase my dream.
I am now ready to go to the new country, to capture more smiles and raising eyebrows, to discover the cultural of local and country in my special way and with some special friends. I love traveling, talking, experiencing and loving.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About tinyeyes


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.