Existing Member?

travel all over

Time for Change

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 5 August 2015 | Views [193] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

I only needed three words to convince me to apply for this scholarship, filmmaking, professional and Columbia. I am a very keen traveller, i've have just returned from living in Spain for a year and i'm not ready for my adventures to stop. I think I should win because i'm an extremely passionate person, and this scholarship involves two of the things I am most passionate about. To be given such an opportunity to work alongside a leading professional would be an absolute dream, and in a country as astounding as Columbia makes it even better. I am hungry to learn new techniques, experience different cultures, and learn the way of life in other countries. Columbia is also on my list of places to travel, okay so the list is very long...but everyone should have dreams right? If you pick me I can promise to deliver enthusiasm, willingness to learn, hunger for the experience, a pretty good sense of humour and a smile from ear to ear!

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

Comments

1

Hi there,

Thanks for your entry to our 2015 Travel Film Scholarship!

You may want to review your film entry to make sure it features a 'profile of a person who inspires you to travel the world’ and conveys a strong narrative within a 3 minute timeframe.

Any entries that do not fit these criteria will not be considered.

If you have any questions please check out our FAQs page or drop us an email at scholarships@worldnomads.com.

Best of luck!

  Jack, World Nomads Aug 7, 2015 4:52 PM

About thetravelbugsgotme


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.