Existing Member?

Roadtrip to western Ghats ( Chickmagalur region)

Roadtrip to Western Ghats (chickmagalur region)

INDIA | Wednesday, 17 September 2014 | Views [1669] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

Travel has always been like reading a book. When I come across various people, I see their different perspectives, priorities and ideas on common issues. It creates depth in character through learn. I love observing and studying the social patterns and culture. This, is theme of the entire picture I have about travel.
why I am so much interested in travel is, I met with an accident in the beginning of this year. I had a severe head injury and lost two months of my life in coma and vegetative stage. When I came out, I could see what change was. And how change is the only permanent thing. When I couldnt tolerate this, I packed my bags and left home on a trip away to the same place, chickmagalur. This travel helped me, showed me alot of things as to how anything that is timeless, is priceless.
Coming to the film making experience, it was adventurous and breath-taking as it was shot. To make this travel film to what it is, we honed our flim making, trekking, writing,planning and time management skills.
I want to win this travel scholarship because, its an excellent oppertunity for me to learn,explore and get good experience in professional hands. Also would love to have a good exposure and get acquainted with current environment, while pursuing my passion.
Would be very grateful and thankful if any kind of oppertunity is given to learn.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

Comments

1

Corrections in the description:

Learn - Learning*

Oppertunity - opportunity*

Wrote the description in hurry, hence the mistakes. sorry.

-Shashidhar M

  Shashidhar M Sep 22, 2014 6:20 PM

About sassy0811


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.