Existing Member?

The Surreal Busker

Buskerisms

CANADA | Wednesday, 10 September 2014 | Views [1157] | Scholarship Entry

Unique, daring and creative are the most common words used to describe me. I am a person of action, devotion and exploration; I get intrigued often and I am a compulsive investigator. An opportunity such this one fits me well as I am committed to explore cultures and art. I am a trained filmmaker with experience doing documentary, alternative fiction and video art. I am a perfect choice for this task because of my talent, creativity and knowledge. My latin American roots help me understand the significance of this event in Mexico; its roots in native culture and the evolution it has gone through in history. I am also fluent in spanish; this becomes useful to surf through crowds in order to obtain deeper involvement in this sort of activities. Winning this scholarship would be a huge opportunity for me; it would mean I could explore in depth a festivity that has been a big muse of mine for a quite a while, and I get to document it professionally for World Nomads. It is an opportunity of knowledge, an adventure for the mind, and a memory for the soul.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About ramurcia


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.