Existing Member?

12 hours in Paris

12 hours in Paris

FRANCE | Wednesday, 17 September 2014 | Views [314] | Scholarship Entry

I'm a Palestinian film director, producer and cinematographer, got a bachelor in filmmaking and cinema production from the International Academy for engineering and media science located in the Egyptian Media Production City and then specialised in documentary filmmaking in LA FEMIS cinema school in Paris. Produced and directed several short documentaries and music videos and participated in a huge production Egyptian TV series as an assistant director, lead actor and dialect consultant.

The "Cinema" has been a subject that has greatly influenced me both personally and academically. I have found that through making films, I have been able to free my mind, imagination and my heart. It has helped me to grow as a person through writing and producing, I have been able to understand emotions and states of mind more clearly. Making Films give me an immense feeling of release and I love the sense of being part of something so full of energy and enthusiasm.

I consider myself a very ambitious person, always have the motivation to achieve my goals, working for the benefit of the community is part of my duty, I always have the enthusiasm & confidence to achieve everything I want and this trip is one of my dreams and goals that i would love to achieve and make it true and show the whole world the extraordinary results that i will be able to make if i got the chance to win.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About nizar


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.