Existing Member?

Mysky

My name is Wang Yuanzong,

CHINA | Friday, 28 June 2013 | Views [989] | Comments [1]

My name is Wang Yuanzong, 22 years old, I have a dream full of expectation of life.

I love to travel, love photography, love life, love nature, love the stars.

I want to know more about the world, so I'm back pack on the exploration of my own journey. In the study, I can see the beauty of nature is also feeling a lot.

I understand that life slowly, so I started to walk around, people do my best to help those in need of help. These help me understand more of life.

Now I often look up at the stars in the night to open the mountain. The Milky way let me intoxicated, the vastness of the universe makes people daydream. I saw a meteor across the moment, my heart is with amazing; I see the Milky way through the head, that moment, my world becomes beautiful.

I was a fan, I want to use my life to record her vast and beautiful. I also want to use my efforts, let more people see the beautiful sky. With me was impressed by her.

"Shennongjia 1080P 600M" video download address on this: http://t.cn/zHdjEXs hope you like. Toscreen off to see oh

Tags: wang yuanzong

Comments

1

On your adventures on sleeper car from Shanghai to aaother city have you done sex with a strsnger next to you, or have you seen or heard ther do it?

  Rafi Aug 6, 2013 3:31 PM

About mysky


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.