Existing Member?

East Coastin'

A Journey To Nova Scotia

CANADA | Wednesday, 17 September 2014 | Views [1221] | Scholarship Entry

Why should Milos Hayden Motion (MHM) Pictures be chosen? Since we can remember, we’ve been close friends. Together, we make a wild travel team. Both aspiring filmmakers, shooting our adventures only comes naturally. After winning two free flights at the University of Windsor 50th anniversary film competition, we packed our gear and headed for Halifax. With no plan in mind, we we’re going to let the story unveil itself by finding the ins and outs of the local east coast lifestyle. This film is just 3 minutes of our action packed adventure, and we haven’t even stepped foot outside our home country. What’s Next? Traveling the world of course. We plan on really getting to know our planet’s people. Finishing up film and business schools means we are entering the real world, and why do it alone? We want to experience the lifestyles around the globe and put it all on film. Our ultimate goal after touring the world would be to write and direct big budget films. Winning this competition would not only fit our “Lifestyles” project, but also it would give us experience with an established filmmaker. Mexico would be nothing short of a dream, and getting to know a completely different culture at one of its most beautiful celebrations can only make for an interesting film. This competition is exactly who we are, and with it we can inspire others to travel and get to know our civilization. Let’s go ‘act like a local!’

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About mhmpictures


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.