Existing Member?

Love is colorblind, Loyalty is not.

Heart of Hate

USA | Thursday, 3 September 2015 | Views [174] | Scholarship Entry

Vimeo Link Password: filmfestcircuit



I've never been to Columbia, but met many people and heard a lot of great things about the country, its history and culture. I'm a hiker as well as a motion picture storyteller, however primarily a storyteller. I love exploring and getting to know new cultures, capturing their essence, their people, and their lifestyles with my camera through both photos and videos. My purest joy and nirvana comes when I share my captured stories with other people and witness how they're entranced, moved, and mesmerized by the story I've placed in front of them. When my audience feels love, hate, surprise, disgust, relief or any other emotion, I know I've found my purpose in life. It's a sensation worth living for.

I traveled a lot with my parents when I was younger, but we never got to Colombia. Born and raised in Sweden, I started and finished high school in Poland, then studied film in college in USA, becoming a citizen of the world. I gained a Bachelors in Fine Arts and an Associates Degree of Science in Film, so I'm kind of an artistic scientist or a scientific artist.

Going to Columbia will not only be a fantastic new place to get to know, but will also expand my horizons with new knowledge and awareness, and give me the opportunity to learn from other storytellers who also pursue the never-ending goal of impacting their audiences.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About lifeisastory


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.