Existing Member?

Journey begins

Journeyman

BANGLADESH | Sunday, 6 September 2015 | Views [1451] | Scholarship Entry

I am Turin, from an indigenous community of Chittagong Hill Tracts, Bangladesh. I Love to travel. During travel, I love to catch Nature, Life and people around me with my camera's eyes. I always want to explore new places, new people, new cultures and embrace them as my own.
I am a student of engineering and my parents want me to be an engineer but i want myself to be a filmmaker besides travelling all over the world. Due to some limitations i often face problems to carry my dreams with travelling and film making. I always try to participate on lectures, workshops and seminar on film making if there is a little chance. Yet, I didn't have any opportunity to take any professional courses/mentor ship like this one and i think it is going to introduce me with new experiences that i had never experienced. If i get the opportunity, i will learn something new on film making and it will keep alive my dream to be a film maker.
My Birthplace is a beautiful hilly land with cultural diversities exciting and adventurous tourist spots . There are 14 indigenous community in Chittagong Hill Tracts and they have a lot to offer to the world. I would like to have the chance to connect my peoples with the peoples around the world, specially Columbia through this scholarship.
Finally, it is a rare opportunity for a person like me who is both traveler and film maker to keep my hopes and aspirations for a new world, new challenges, new adventures and a new journey.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About jumma


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Bangladesh

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.