Existing Member?

And It Begins

Into The Light

PAKISTAN | Thursday, 15 May 2014 | Views [293] | Scholarship Entry

I was born, and came into this world to start the journey of my life. Since the first time i started to understand the world little by little, i always had a passion for writing and for writings i had to find feelings, that i first got from traveling. The first travel i remember was that with my family to "The Land Of Fairies" known as "The Kaghan Valley" located in Pakistan. As a child i did not know or understand much of anything. But as my passion i "felt" everything that i experienced in my first travel and i still have those feelings alive inside of me. I was curious to know how it was like to know the beautiful part of the Earth. So we set our journey. On the way i experienced what i had always wanted to experience but never experienced before. After a 5 hours of journey we reached that land by evening and after having the cultural food of the area in dinner, we went out to experience the night of that Land, the moon view, the light of the moon falling upon the mountains and brightening them, the view was just majestic and completely unexplainable. Just the night view of that land left an unexplainable touch upon my heart. It made me curious to experience the sun in that land. I waited all night for the sun and when the sun rose above the mountains, lightening the sky, that left another touch of nature upon my soul. I felt my soul in that land for the first time, i felt nature, i felt i was alive. After having breakfast we set out to visit and feel other places of that land. As a child i was really scared from the people, the cold of that land gave me a strange feeling about the people as well, but the more we got to interact with the people the more i found out that the "Cold Land" was actually alive because of the warm hearts of its people. After setting out to lake Saif-ul-Malook, on the way i could feel the path. That feeling was indescribable as if as much closer we were to witnessing the wonders of mother nature, as much closer we were to death. Upon arriving, the first view that hit my eyes, i could never forget it. A beautiful lake, surrounded by mountains of snow, making the view majestic. Just that glimpse of nature brought my vision and soul one step closer to my feelings. We got to exchange ideas and cultural view with new people letting us get along with them and that made me realize that there is no such thing as strangers, there are just new people waiting to be found. Just as on such heights i found those people with the warm hearts.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About journeyofmemories


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Pakistan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.