Existing Member?

Experience the journey

In search of eternal youth

BULGARIA | Monday, 25 August 2014 | Views [993] | Scholarship Entry

I was born in 1986 in Varna,Bulgaria. I studied Psychology at the Varna Free University. I graduated at the National Academy for Theatre and Film Arts with Cinematography. I have dozen short films(both fiction and documentary). I also was participant in different education film programs as: Sarajevo Talent Campus, Locarno Summer Academy,Berlinale Talent Campus,Summer Media Studio–for documentary films in Lithuania. In 2013 Avanca Film Festival in Portugal invited me to be a member of the International Jury.My short film won a World Premiere Prize in Avanca year ago.I love visiting film festivals around the world to make new friends,discover interesting places and exchange experience.Stoyan is my partner. He graduated National Academy for Theatre with Puppet Theatre Acting.In last two years he worked for different theatres in Bulgaria and that's why – he has to travel a lot and he really like this style of living.His experience includes also Commedia del’arte,drama theatre,an acrobatic show and participations in TV shows.I and Stoyan have met in our student years.We've been a roommate since 2009.We've common interests, hobbies and also like working together and have fun.All that make me believe that we've an chance to become a part of Travel Film Scholarship.We're strongly interested on cinema and traveling.With our openness, communication skills and enthusiasm we're feel ourselves really motivated to accept new adventure and to gain different kind of knowledge and experience.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About insider


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Bulgaria

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.