Existing Member?

reaching my dreams

Catching a Moment - My Dream is Bao Chunlai

INDONESIA | Friday, 19 April 2013 | Views [358] | Comments [2] | Scholarship Entry

What do you think about ‘Dream’? I'm a dreamer. I've make it REAL This year! This year, I had met my Idol that for 6 years I’ve been waiting for so long to meet him, the person that I’ve dreamed in my life, the person who makes me Dream about China, he is Bao Chunlai (???).
Bao Chunlai (???) is Chinese Badminton Athlete. But, He was retired from the national team on 21 September 2011 because He got injured on his leg for a long time and it never improved.
Then it was unbelievable for hearing that he would be joined in #AxiataCup 2013 who held in Indonesia and Malaysia. I was so happy! In fact, sponsor of #AxiataCup that was @XLentEast held fan meeting with Badminton athlete. I just needed to mention @XLentEast . So, I was trying my best to getting the prize. Me and my friend, @cheichaartic joined for. “My dream will be come true for meet Bao Chunlai?” I said.
When I saw the announcement, I just felt disappointed for the result, but after I had checked twice, I found the account @cheichaartic became one of the winner. Oh My God! That was my friend got it. In the fact, sponsorship allowed the winners to take out a friend in the fan meeting. Of course it was me!
A long the way to Surabaya, I never be slept a well. I just imagined “How tomorrow is amazing. I’ll see him officially right? Then I’ll take a picture with him? ”
The tense moments held on April 20, 2013 how I saw him for the first time, I just lost awareness. It was incredible! He was in front of me and I couldn’t speak up, my heart was pounding. After being tapped with @cheichaartic I had been realized. So, I spoke loud “Bao Chunlai!!” then he looked at me! “Oh my God, don’t kill me now!” I said slowly. He said “Take a picture?”
“Of course!” I spoke aloud. “Wait a moment. I want go to toilet” He said. “Ok.” we were said.
We were there just being crazy for that moment. Oh my god, The Prince of Badminton had been offered take a picture with us?
Suddenly he came to us and I just want to be right by his side. YES, I got it! I beside him!
Firstly, we were taken a picture together then one by one. And I was the right one! When we had taken a picture, his arms hold on my back. Oh..crazy! crazy! Thank you GOD.
I’ve learn for that moment that If you are have a dream, so try, work hard, work until die for realizing that dream! You are not loser for being your dream lost in your arms. You have to show people that “Hey, this is my dream! You see now!” I do believe in my dream. Keep fight for dreamer!

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2013

Comments

1

My FAULT :'( It should be March 20, 2013 not April 20, 2013 :(

  idobelievemydreams Apr 19, 2013 1:42 PM

2

hi, dear...i'm fellow fans of bao chun lai...just curious, when u said: "bao chun lain!" or "oh my god, dont kill me now" is it happen in English/Indonesian/ Chinese at that moment? :D Haha, lucky you, congratz, sist!

  Ay Hsu Jun 15, 2013 4:50 PM

About idobelievemydreams


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.