Existing Member?

Orlando Festival of Bacon

Festival - Orlando Festival of Bacon

USA | Tuesday, 5 November 2013 | Views [902] | Scholarship Entry

I have dreamed of being a travel videographer and tv personality all my life. I have been working my way to my dream forever with backpacking, survival skills, school, and acting classes. This was the first glimpse I had to really chase my dream. I love working out and staying fit and one of the best things about eating Paleo is the bacon. When I saw there was a Bacon Festival I knew I was going. It only reconfirmed that this is my dream. I did all the work and only had assistance when I was on camera. I strive to chase my dream of being able to travel, film, and host for my career and if I would win this I feel this would give me the best chance to really know what to do. The biggest part of the winning would be getting to talk with Brian and ask for advice and tips. There isn't exactly a hand book or school class on how to get to do this so I would love the chance to pick someone's brain and dive right in. I never got to do something like this before and now that i have the fire has grown to a wild fire to make this really happen and to win would give me some of the knowledge I truly need.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About dinahpalmisanobacon


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.