Existing Member?

How to spend your redundancy settlement

Patagonia

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 27 November 2010 | Views [366]

Due to the shocking internet connection found in such a beautiful yet remote location as Patagonia, Argenntina I haven't been able to keep up to date with my Blog. Sorry about that.


I will in the future update this however i don't currently have time to sort it out.


I will however let you know what highlights there were:

I started off in Peninsular Valdes where i saw a Sea Lion fight followed by a live Sea Lion sex show. In the afternoon we also saw Whales which was pretty cool.

I then headed towards the Puerto Morreno Glacier. This is the only growing Glacier in the world but you do get to see some awesome ice calves.

I also visited Torres Del Paine in Chile. This is a very cool place and is where the famous walk "The W" is located. This is a 4 day trek that to be honest is fucking hard. some very nice views were had though.


We then headed down to Ushuia which is the southern most town in the world. I was surprised to find that it was shorts and t-shirts weather so that was nice for what is usually such a cold place.


We then started heading back up the country to eventually reach Santiago. People say Santiago isn't very nice. They are wrong. Santiago is in fact really nice and has some fantastic Gardens etc.


Sorry this is so rushed but i will expand on it in the future. In the mean time please feel free to look at the following Photo albums.

Argentina (inc some Patagonia) - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=133677&id=286602040&l=74de4ae169

Patagonia - Argentina - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=136147&id=286602040&l=33586a3bab

Chile - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=136149&id=286602040&l=f3d012459d


New Zealand - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=136150&id=286602040&l=2ced7a9fcf

About dan_powell


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.