Existing Member?

Pub-crawl all over the world!

Local Legend - Dig It!

RUSSIAN FEDERATION | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [1052] | Scholarship Entry

Hello!
I was pretty excited when I found out about this competition (it happened a week ago). I want to become a filmmaker, and I was doing different shorts for a long time. Last two years I was working on my first feature, spaghetti-western movie (however, work is still in progress). That's why I thought it would be great to shoot a short. I quickly came up with the idea and we with my friend shot it in two days under the rain. It was a huge fun, and I enjoyed all our way through the production. The only thing I regret about - I found out about a competition a little bit too late. I am also a musician and whole my love to music has started with "The Beatles", so it wasn't any hesitation in choosing a topic for the movie. If we really win this competition, that would mean to me a) that somebody really appreciates my directing and writing styles, b) that I finally accomplished something as a director, c) that I would be far more experienced in few months, which is also important and d) that God exists. Travelling and filmmaking - I enjoy them mostly, and it would be unbelievable if there is an opportunity to bring them together!

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About crawler


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Russian Federation

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.