Existing Member?

Briana Goodchild Gets Cultured - The Indian Way

Briana Goodchild Gets Cultured

INDIA | Tuesday, 16 September 2014 | Views [212] | Scholarship Entry

“There's more to see than can ever be seen, More to do than can ever be done.”
In my eyes, life’s greatest tragedy is that I will never be able to experience everything this crazy, diverse, magnificent world has to offer, nor will I get to share all the countless stories of its inhabitants… however, there’s nothing stopping me from trying! And this scholarship is the perfect avenue. I’m an enthusiastic and driven film student whose got a case of the travel bug REAL BAD and I want nothing more than to combine travel (what I crave) with film (who I am and what I do). I’m always building on my experience and portfolio, both in front and behind the camera, in addition to volunteering on external productions and undertaking internships, including one with the director of “The Burning Season”, Cathy Henkel and one recently in the Bollywood Industry. This is my first attempt at making a travel video and it’s been a heap of fun. However, I would love to have the opportunity to expand my knowledge and skills and working with Brian Rapsey will help me achieve that! In the words of Helen Keller, “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” I want to live that adventure and inspire others to go out and seek adventure for themselves.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About brianagoochild


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.