Existing Member?

Filmmaker | Food Lover | Obsessive Traveller

Bali, the biggest catch of all.

INDONESIA | Tuesday, 16 September 2014 | Views [310] | Scholarship Entry

Making videos and telling stories is what I was born to do. I knew that instantly when I first picked up a Super 8 camera and pulled it to bits to see how it worked. To me it was magic. My imagination would run wild as I looked at postcards of overseas destinations. This was the moment when I realised I could capture the world's beauty and culture for all to see.

As I grew up, my friends would go shopping – where as I would be busy counting my pay and pestering the local travel agent. I had enough brochures to fill up a small library. I would work the summer to save for my next travel dose.

Next up was a Film Degree which helped develop my skill set to a point where I was sent to Germany on a special mission hosted by NIVEA to be their Roving Reporter, documenting the companies 100th Birthday Celebrations. It was a total success!

Now at 25, full time in the film industry, I have been to 28 countries, crossed 15 borders, all for the love of travel. I love running head-first, battering ram style, into challenges and I'm not afraid to receive a few minor concussions in the pursuit of a good story.

World Nomads, I'm ready to take on this opportunity with more enthusiasm than you could possibly imagine.

Tags: 2014 travel film scholarship to mexico

About beingbronja


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.