Existing Member?

250 miles, 22 days, 1 backpack and nothing to lose

Wings to walk: El Camino de Santiago

SPAIN | Thursday, 3 September 2015 | Views [218] | Scholarship Entry

I am an easy going and very positive person. I speak fluent Spanish, my native language which is great to visit Colombia, English, perfect to communicate with Brian Rapsey and Italian, just in case.

I love adventure, meeting new people and knowing about diverse problems in the different cultures.

Thanks to my Master Degree from Brunel University (London) which I got with Merits, I specialize my studies in Documentary Filmmaking.

I have lived in different countries such as the U.S.A (where I studied my Junior year of hihgh school), Italy (where I studied one year of University), Kenya ( where I was a volunteer in a kindergarten), Thailand (where I worked as and English teacher) and the United Kingdom (where I studied my MA in Documentary Practice). Plus I had backpaked for more than two years around the world.

I cannot reiterate strongly enough my desire to be selected.

If I have the pleasure of being selected I know I will be committed, i will try to learn as much as possible and i will be efficient, responsible and professional. I love to travel and to film so being able to combine both of them is just perfect.

This will be a great opportunity for me to be able to know more about Colombian culture and to learn from the professional filmmaker Brian Rapsey. THIS ADVENTURE IS FOR ME; ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About 250miles


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.