Existing Member?

adequacy of expression takes me to the highest levels of modesty

unforgettable 100km travel

MOROCCO | Sunday, 27 April 2014 | Views [138] | Scholarship Entry

Actually I get speechless to precisely explain to what extent happy, shocked, and delighted really I am the moment my dream comes into reality, The dream that is simply summed up in the desire to meet one of the most well-known eminent writers of my country.
The story starts when I was inside the bus sitting in my seat as usual accompanied with some short stories that I used to read during every journey. by chance the story I was holding in my hand was one of the aforementioned writer by whom I am profoundly inspired, the impossibility of meeting THOMAS Hardy , VOLTAIRE, ERNEST Hemingway who are all my favorite writers on the international level, leads me to substitute this emotional gap to have a real glance at one of my country's famous authors.
the place was CASA BLANCA city in turn my watch was referring to 10 pm . the weather was, to some extent, foggy while the sky was colorfully full of a various types of birds and pigeons , as if they were telling me ' get ready man it's time to leave' sincerely speaking the departure moments create deeply in me a sense of sadness and disappointment, simply because I was about to count the last few remaining moments in the city where my glory has been created , the glory that stands for getting BA in English at the university, in addition to the marvelous achievement I have ever witnessed in my entire life , it was TEFL certificate that I got, always at the Same faculty . Turning back to the bus, now the journey came to an end, in turn the story I was reading also came to an end, but at the moment I was about to descend from the bus, I realized something unbelievable, " the man who was sitting beside me, who was covering his face, was not only the writer of the story I was reading; but also he was the author that I dreamed to see before putting my body into the grave. Yes and finally I shook his hands looking in his eyes to sense the intellectuality coming out from every look he makes towards me, I did not waste the chance so I started taking some memorable pictures that will certainly remain as a long term treasure for me.
After this historical moment, I was the happiest person in the world. I could not believe myself how that journey was hiding for me an unexpected wonderful surprise, that is personified in an unforgettable face to face encounter , with a person who, thanks to his amazing writings, occupies an integral part in my life . That experience was simply magnificent.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About yassinou


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Morocco

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.