Existing Member?

Travel Scholarships - Travel. Experience. Contribute.

Dat shares his photos from Bhutan

WORLDWIDE | Wednesday, 23 March 2011 | Views [79926]

Bhutan, by Dat Vulin, 2010 Travel Photography Scholarship

Bhutan, by Dat Vulin, 2010 Travel Photography Scholarship

Dat Vu, winner of the 2010 Travel Photography Scholarship, went on assignment in December with National Geographic photographer Jason Edwards to Bhutan. 

They travelled for a week exploring historic buildings and monasteries, picturesque villages and beautiful Alpine Wetlands- home to the endangered Black Necked Crane. Dat enjoyed 8 days of mentorship from Jason and learnt first hand what its like to be on assignment, searching for those coveted shots.

This is a selection of photos from Dat taken on his Pentax camera , which are being featured on National Geographic Channel's website! 

 

 

 

See Dat's full set. 

Read about Dat's scholarship experience.

Travel. Learn. Create.

For all of you aspiring creatives, check out our Scholarships page and sign up to hear about our latest opportunities, tips, advice and interviews with industry professionals in the fields of photography, travel writing and filmmaking.

And if you're lucky enough to be mentored by one of our industry professionals, it could kick start your career!

About WorldNomads.com

WorldNomads.com keeps you travelling safely.  Whether you’re off for a long weekend, looking for the ultimate adventure or living the nomadic dream, you’ll stay safe with Travel Insurance you can buy online, anytime, and the latest travel safety advice. Learn how to flirt in over 25 languages with our free language guides and have an experience of a lifetime on a travel scholarship. We'll also help you share your journey with a free travel blog, get answers from other nomads to all of your travel questions (try the new 'Ask A Nomad' iPad app) and donate to a local community development project through our Footprints program.  

WorldNomads.com - an essential part of every adventurous traveller's journey.


 

About scholarships


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.