Existing Member?

My travelling My aussie trip from the 6th of September 2006 to the 16th of May 2007 and Thailand from the 16th of May 2007 to 2nd of June 2007.

Thailand

THAILAND | Sunday, 3 June 2007 | Views [446]

The plane from Australia took me to Bangkok from Sydney, almost a 10 hour flight. Stayed on the aiport there for 12hours before I got on a plane to Phuket. Hard to be awake almost 24 hours just sitting still doing nothing.

In Phuket I stayed at Patong beach area for two weeks. Just relaxing, sunbathing and going on daytrips. Went to Phi Phi Islands, Phang-nga bay, James Bond Island and a daytour around Phuket including temples, cashewnut factory and elephanttrekking.

Went back to Bangkok for a few days before I flew home. Basically what you do in Bangkok is shop and go in a taxi. There's shoppingmalls after shoppingmalls all over five stories high. unbeliavble.

Enjoyed my stay very much, although they can go a it on the nerves because you should buy everything and see everything and all this.

"come come", "have a look inside", "I have your size", "special price just for you". Good if you like it, not if you don't.

Came home the 3rd of June after 11 hours flight. Bangkok - Vienna, Vienna - Copenhagen. Although I like flying more than boats (because I got so seasick in Australia ;P )

I will go back to Thailand to see and do more and when I do, I will go to Malaysia, Singapore, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia as well.

You never know, I might see you there.

Tags: Markets

About s-sandra


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.