Existing Member?

Hello Travelling

My Scholarship entry - Seeing the world through other eyes

WORLDWIDE | Tuesday, 24 April 2012 | Views [224] | Scholarship Entry

Find and Learn
Everybody has different interpretation on their impressions to the world. Especially for traveler who often comes to many places. We always observe this wonderful world with our eyes. For some people, eyes are the important body part to see the things around us. It gives the effect of our experiences that will be remembered by the view of our eyes-ball only. It is true that eyes are the important component to appraise the world. But, what is the view for if we cannot learn the education from other cultures or foreign. Then, we can share our knowledge for everyone, event hough they are not seeing what we are seeing.
A wonderful of world will be no purpose if we just see it. Because we can produce something new if we learn the world. For example, we can produce our story in writing using book or blog, painting and even make a song. How precious the world if we learn with our heart and feeling, it is not a beautiful view of the world which will be remembered on our mind only. But, the comprehension of culture or the habit from the foreigners who we meet will be remembered too.

Tags: travel writing scholarship 2012

About rabia


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.