Existing Member?

Fill the Paths

Indulge

PHILIPPINES | Friday, 22 May 2015 | Views [181] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

As I walk through life, I’ve come to realize that world is like a big basket which offers a wide-array of fruits to be tasted. Before, I was just only into reading and hearing people’s experiences, adventures, and travels but our trip to Makiling Botanical Garden caught me off guard. This garden in the Philippines that I’ve visited has fueled me more to create journeys that I will never ever forget. It made me feel that there are lots of places out there that are waiting to be explored. Word’s are not enough to explicitly state what I was feeling. Philippines is just a small portion of world map yet has its own beauty to see. With that said, I’ve just wandered in small portion but I had already treasured many memories and experiences, what more if I will take on the whole? That makes me so curious and excited. I’m pretty sure that world has more to offer but then, I want to witness, observe, see, perceive it personally. Presence is a lot different from just reading and hearing to others. Travel has inspired me to improve in every single aspect. As I grow, my knowledge becomes broader. I came to my senses that there's a thing that makes me feel complete and that is travelling. Travel has built good relationships that will last for a lifetime. It gave the opportunity to see the world in positive perspective. God has created world full of goodness and human beings is the most special among his creatures. With us, world will no longer has its own meaning, color, and taste so I think we should grab it. It was given to us so we should make it worth-living for. The moment I stepped into that place, it seemed to me that I have to do more and the best bridge is travel. Travel might be expensive but I now realized its value. The money that I spent in that trip is more than what I've got. Life is too short and time is gold so we should live it to the fullest. Many factors has woven me of who I am right now and I believe that the ambiance and atmosphere of the places where I've been to is one of the best factors I can consider. It made my life even more meaningful, happy, and productive. To sum up, travel can leave different implications to everyone but I think there is always positive behind it that will help you in the future or in many ways as you live and go.

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

Comments

1

Corrections: word's- word
With us- Without us
Sorry. Thanks :)

  ninakarole May 22, 2015 6:44 PM

About ninakarole


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Philippines

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.