Existing Member?

My Life

My Life

UGANDA | Thursday, 12 April 2012 | Views [823]

Helloooo Everybody,

It is a great pleasure to join Word Nomads.I am called Munyambabazi Precious aged 19. Am single and searching.I was born in Karusandara Village found in Kasese town,West of Uganda.Am tall brown and slim.I love traveling as part of my life on planet earth.I also love nature,meeting new people and cultures.I like discovering new ideas.Problems are part of life but I must be open about this since it hearts me psychologically.It is all about loneliness as far as my single status is concerned.The fact is that I have never been loved although I always love.I think it is not a curse but I always look for the reason only finding nothing.I know that there is a solution but I can't guess when it shall be solved.I feel I would like to find somebody who shall understand my problem in this world therefore if so sympathetic with feelings as same as mine,then you can help me.Otherwise I have learnt that life is a very long journey with valleys and mountains.To me,I think that is the major problem I have on planet earth.I have been out of my country once in 2007.I traveled to The United States of America,Oregon state just in the North West Pacific coast of The USA.

Therefore since then,my life has totally changed with the great passion for Travel.Am currently in my home Country Uganda but hoping to Travel any time.

Best,

Call me Precious.

More so, you may wonder as to why Am called Precious. It is because my period during pregnancy was of a great pain and suffer to my mother so she called me Precious meaning "The special one". My chances for surving during childhood were very few so my father called me Munyambabazi meaning "God's mercy". My life is such made up of Valleys and Mountains and I always think my life is a unique one from any other person on planet earth. Am living a single life ever since I fisrt saw the Sun. I thinka this is the most harsh time I have had in my life. I love international "Love", mostly that soft and hot ramance, that unreducing ice cream. I really feel a great passion of falling in love with an International white girl although this seems like building Castles in air but I still beleive that miracles do happen thus I shall some day find her. I don't care what direction she will come from neither the language, all I care about is her opening the gates of my happiness and bringing me joy.....I love to travel thus it would look great if she visited me here in beautiful Uganda and I also do the same.

Otherwise I have much to talk about my life but I feel bored when Am  like as if I am talking to my own shadow so I really need a white girl in my life....

My e-mail address is: preciousmunya@yahoo.com

Oh, I feel am exhuasted of writing but not enough, Am a so funy guy who can make people laugh at any time whether in mood or not. Yeah, That is the kind of me. Am not shy about anything on planet earth. Hope to here from you and get to know you.

Bye for now......Says, Precious......

Tags: beaches, on flight., summer time

 

About munyambabazi


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Uganda

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.