Existing Member?

refrigerator

in process

INDIA | Thursday, 15 May 2014 | Views [75] | Scholarship Entry

temple

Wet against the setting sun seated on a rock , when asked about the temple to the three timeless man walking with machete , passed without acknowledging my presense. Found myself to be the forth walking on the same path that dropeed me to the temple which appeared like a stone maze that stills u for a while ,to get the better sense of time with the setting sun .

Walked along the piled up arrangement of rocks which leads u to the shrine layed on the ground like a tunnel made of stone and in my first attempt to look in …. had to kneel down and peep in the stone arranged passage but failed and had to correct my position to make it parallel to the peeping hole and with my second attempt as I breath along bending low to the maximum and for my vision was looking through the dark hole converged and rested on a point deep inside on a relic or stone……… made me close my eyes with the breath inside and as I raised my head ……….. felt the strength of the place.
Made me say will never forget that day when after the bow felt so high in spirit inside left me guessing was it the kneeling down ,was it the breath or was it the converging vision that raised the god in me.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About kitchen


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.