Existing Member?

costa rican adventure

Costa Rica

COSTA RICA | Friday, 7 August 2015 | Views [355] | Scholarship Entry

My passion is telling stories, through music, photography and most of all video. I am aware that I am blessed with the gift of communication. I choose to use that gift to serve my fellow man and our planet. I work exclusively with non profits and community organizations that are helping create a better world.
I should win this contest because the experience I will gain will give me the opportunity to help others at a higher level of skill. I will use the experience I get in future productions and projects.

Another reason is that I am extremely low maintenance, I am very easy to work with and am always pour my heart into everything I do. I will work seamlessly with others and always receive criticism and suggestions graciously, without offense. It is my goal to travel the world telling vivid and heart felt stories.

All of the opportunities and skill I receive I happily share with others, I have been a youth mentor for many years and always pass on any knowledge to others freely. I feel its our duty to pass on that knowledge to the youth. Through work shops, free classes and job shadowing opportunities I am able to encourage the young people in my community to cultivate their passions and follow their heart. I love life, people and the emotions we get to experience. I will be an asset to this project and will pour my heart and soul into every part of it. You will not find a better candidate.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About heartisanfilms


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Costa Rica

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.