Existing Member?

Habar Traveler

My Scholarship entry - Giving back on the road

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 23 April 2012 | Views [438] | Scholarship Entry

They say that the road appears under the walkers steps. So all our life is a way, it is a road with many turns and only we can chose, how fast to go forward or sometime turn to the left or to the right, or not to turn at all.  Our life is long lasting trip and only we can make it the most interesting and ex-citing.  There are many ways of traveling, but for me car traveling is the most interest-ing. I had been interested in cars and every-thing in this area since my childhood. And of course, cars and the roads are inseparable indeed.  I traveled a lot with my friends by car around the cities of Russian «Golden ring» and I had been improving for many times in beauty of nature and architecture of my Motherland. I was making many color-ful, bright and unforgettable photos every-where I traveled and I was discovering many new interesting traditions, habits ways of life etc. I was always getting a great pleasure from these journeys.  But there is one journey, which I re-member most of all. It was car-journey to Yaroslavl and Rybinsk. Besides highways in these journey I could feel beauty of shipping on Volga river and  the reservoir of Rybinsk.  After all, for me the road is an ele-ment and moving only forward I can really relax and feel free, feel like if I was a part of the road.  My innermost dream was long last-ing car- journey to European countries by high- speed autobahns of Germany, by breathtaking mountain streamers of Alps. And these dream still on for this day. I would like to see the nature, architecture, traditions of these countries.  An expression “on the road again” will never be annoying for me, it will make my carving for road to rise. It will make me to go forward towards to my dreams!  

Tags: travel writing scholarship 2012

About habar_traveler


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.