Existing Member?

VagabondsUSA "TRAVEL IS FATAL TO PREJUDICE, BIGOTRY AND NARROW MINDEDNESS." MARK TWAIN

Right Back Where We Started From

USA | Thursday, 7 July 2022 | Views [178]

Horton knows where we are!

Horton knows where we are!

HERE WE ARE, BACK IN COLORADO, We arrived jet-lagged, dehydrated and not accustomed to the altitude, then found out we both had Covid. Don’t know whether we picked it up on the flight home from Iceland—we were masked all the way for 10-hours—or from our friends here on the 4th. Either way, it wasn’t such a much and we’ve recovered fully. With all of our travels to places like Egypt I guess it was just a matter of time. Ironically, the first thing we did in Colorado was get our second booster. Go figger!

We’re pretty much finished with the doctors and the consensus is that we’ll probably make it another year. Both of us need oral surgery—Connie has a dead incisor that will require an extraction and an implant John has a wisdom tooth that’s surplice to needs.

n

              In case you get bored.

We won’t be writing much for a while which isn’t much of an issue—in fact we considered stopping altogether. No one seems to be reading any of the journals much any more. If you check journals.worldnomad.com and click on "stories" you will see that there are only a handful of us still posting. Our older entries routinely received several hundred views, sometimes several thousand. Reaching triple digits today is worthy of a celebration. Hang in there, dear reader, we’re off to Brazil in October for a month of birding and are putting the finishing touches on another birding trip o India in January. And if you need a travel fix, here are all of our blogs. Enjoy!

 

 

About graynomadsusa

The Vagabonds at Cobh, Ireland

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.