Existing Member?

VagabondsUSA "TRAVEL IS FATAL TO PREJUDICE, BIGOTRY AND NARROW MINDEDNESS." MARK TWAIN

So Long Vagabonds3 — Hello GraynomadsUSA

JAPAN | Wednesday, 21 August 2019 | Views [147]

Our New Home

Our New Home

WELL, HERE WE ARE AT OUR NEW HOME, journals.worldnomads.com/graynomadsusa  If you have just discovered us, you can get our backstory (don't you just love that word?) at journals.worldnomads.com/vagabonds3 (2015-2019), journals.worldnomads.com/vagabondstoo (2013-14)and journals.worldnomads.com/vagabonds (2011-12)  and see what we've been doing for the past eight years.  We have written 1000 stories and added 9000 photos to our journals.  We have visited more than one hundred countries on all seven continents and slept in more strange beds than we can count.  And, sad to say, we've run out of countries that we can visit with our US passports.     

Now that we have finished with our domestic RV travels and are back on the world stage — for a while, anyway — we have started a new journal.  I should have started this chapter as we left the USA, but I let it slide.  Now we hope you will follow us through Japan and on to our next adventure — wherever that may be.

 

About graynomadsusa

The Vagabonds at Cobh, Ireland

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.