Existing Member?

Indonesia is a great country with its great place. the one of them is 'Candi Borobudur'

My holiday in Borobudur Temple

INDONESIA | Sunday, 11 May 2014 | Views [776] | Scholarship Entry

Borobudur Temple was used to be the one of 'Seven Wonders of The World'. With all my friends and teachers, I went to Borobudur Temple in Yogyakarta for study tour. It took 7 hours by bus. The first time I arrived, I was amazed. The Borobudur Temple is so large and old. I got out of the bus and walked toward the temple. It had 32 stupas and once again, I was amazed. I went to the peak of the temple and saw many travelers from others countries. I followed the tour guider and took a look of a certain stupa. It said that The Buddha will grant your wish if you can touch the Buddha statue inside the stupa. I tried and I could touch it! I was so happy and make my wish.
"I wish a new dog"
After that, I went down and bought some souvenirs. Many merchants offered some souvenirs to me and my friends. The souvenirs were various and unique. Then, I went to some place besides The Borobudur such as Prambanan Temple, Parangtritis Beach, and Malioboro.
The amazing thing is this story : six months later, on Chinese New Year, I got a new cute Puppy from my cousin. My wish in Borobudur Temple was come true. I named my puppy 'Melly'. And now, Melly have married with my Dachshund dog and had given birth 4 puppies. I was so happy.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About borobudurtemple


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.