Existing Member?

Wanders of the World

Bahamas

BAHAMAS | Monday, 27 August 2007 | Views [751] | Comments [4]

Amy: I thought I would use my trip to the Bahamas as a practise run for sharing details and photos of what I have been up to.  There was a definite wow factor when I arrived and discovered that my hotel room had a patio that went directly to the beach.  The stiffling heat and humidity also created a wow but Ithink I have climatized and it doesn't feel too bad anymore.  I checked out the Atlantis hotel & Casino last night and this morning I swam with the dolphins.  It was an amazing experience I have have uploaded a picture of the kiss I got from a dolphin.  I also experienced the dolphin push.  This is when they use their noses to push you across the water.  I was a little nervous about losing my shorts during the push but I am happy to report they stayed on.

This afternoon I am going to do a little snorkling and have a drink with an umbrella from the swim up bar.  Thats all for now, check out my photos.

Tags: Beaches & sunshine

 

Comments

1

sweet

  garrett Aug 27, 2007 11:18 AM

2

Cute picture! K wishes she could have done that with the beluga.

  Kathryn and Jen Aug 27, 2007 11:37 AM

3

Pretty cool Amy - makes me want to go there.

  anne Sep 4, 2007 5:34 AM

4

Hey, gee i wish a dolphin kissed me. It adorable.

  Carly Sep 7, 2007 2:15 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Bahamas

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.