Existing Member?

Aida, Sumbawa!

Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara

INDONESIA | Wednesday, 13 May 2015 | Views [167] | Scholarship Entry

Despite the fact that Indonesia has so many islands with its beautifulness, Sumbawa is one of the most outrageous of all. The true beauty from its white beach sand, hospitality of the people, also delicious foods over there are three of many reasons why you have to book your flight right now to the island.

It is located in the east side of Jakarta, but not too east because it's still considered located in the center of Indonesia. If you plan to visit there NOT by airplane, you have to be at least in Bali first. Find out how to get to Bali because it's easier to searched. Once you get in Bali, you have to take ferry to Lombok or straight to Sumbawa Island. Your choice. I suggest you to visit Lombok first though because it has so many beautiful views over there too.

After you get in Lombok (and try its popular Ayam Taliwang --a spicy chicken originally from there), you got to take car to Kahyangan Port. This is the main gate where you can cross over the Lombok Strait and arrive in Sumbawa Island. The trip from Lombok to Sumbawa will cause you around two hours. But it all will be paid after you taste the real definition of oxygen once you landed there. The fresh air is REALLY FRESH it could wash away all dust in your lungs.

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About auliafarizqa


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.