Existing Member?

Adventures of The A-Team

Chech Out My New Blog!

SWEDEN | Monday, 12 April 2010 | Views [924] | Comments [1]

So we've successfully made it to Sweden, including Barkley. Next up on the list: finding jobs, an apartment in the city, finally learning to speak Swedish (for me), just minor things. The good news is spring is finally setting in and frisbee is starting! Alex took a trip to Göteborg this weekend for a Skogs training camp, I will do the same in two weeks for a woman's team.

Stockholm is beautiful, the animals are mating, the trees are budding, the ice is melting, and even the bums are bi-lingual (oj I have a lot of work ahead of me)!

Thanks for following allong in our adventures, and if you've enjoyed the writing you may want to check out my new Yoga blog - ashleysyogajourney.wordpress.com The topic is quite different, but if you have an interest in yoga you just might like it. Thanks!

Ashley

Tags: sweden, yoga

 

Comments

1

hi - your journey so far sounds really interesting and I would love to hear more! I'm travelling to Sweden (Linkoping) in January next year for study exchange so will be there for 6 months. I'm from Australia so am not sure how the cold winter will go but am looking forward to the new experience. Do you have any must visit places that you both love? I hope to explore some of the countryside Sweden has to offer as I'm into the outdoors, markets, food, all kinds of things. Well done on picking up some Swedish by the way...I am far too scared to attempt it the alphabet alone looks confusing!
Before I get too excited here about travel as I haven't yet left just wanted to say congratulations on making the move & good luck to you both. I cannot find the link to your blog..unfortunately the link for your yoga blog wasn't working although it would be great to read. I've only been to a couple of classes of (silly me) Bikram yoga & pilates but really enjoyed it and the philosophy of calm inner being that goes along with it. Sharing these experiences is the best thing.

Final question I promise : do you know of any yoga centres around Linkoping or where might be a good place to search for one? Thanks - would love to hear back
=)

  Alfie Mattingley Jun 15, 2010 4:10 PM

About ashleyheilmann


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Sweden

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.