Existing Member?

Roadtrip Australia Drive it. Film it Win it.We're looking for 7 pairs of travellers, one for each of Australia's states, to become Van-Tastic Adventurers.

Van-Tastic Tasmania winners announced!

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 22 October 2009 | Views [1987]

The Americans are taking on Tassie! The dynamic duo of Dara Simkin and Catherine Fleming, friends from Florida will be hitting the road for the Van-Tastic Adventures roadtrip through Tasmania.

Check out their winning video where they go looking for Geoff the campervan. Their search has paid off as they will find him waiting in Melbourne for their Australian adventure. Follow this energetic and animated pair as they go bushwalking through the rainforest, explore remote beaches, catch the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race and sample some of the local brews in Tasmania.

Check out the girls blog at http://journals.worldnomads.com/vantastic_tas/

Get filming! There are still 3 legs of the adventure up for grabs. Send in your video for the Van-Tastic South Australia roadtrip by November 29th.

Don't forget to send us your film!

If you've got what it takes, then we'll...

  • Fly you to Australia from anywhere in the world!
  • Give you the keys to our beloved karmic campervan
  • Give you free access to some of your state's top attractions
  • Give you $1,000 worth of petrol
  • Tell you all the great places to go
  • Give you six weeks use of a digital video camera & laptop

Why?
Because we love you. And because you've got six weeks to go wild or go mild, go hard or go humble, get witty or get wise and make a mini-documentary!

Oh, yeah, nearly forgot - if your doco is voted by the travel community as the most entertaining you'll win $10,000 plus two Virgin Blue domestic flights.

Sound cool?

Visit http://vantastic.worldnomads.com/

Tags: ambassador van, road trip, tasmania, van-tastic adventures, vantastic, victoria, world nomads

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.