Existing Member?

Sweet as Bro... "Sweet as": Second most common phrase in New Zealand after "awesome". Said when someting is rather good instead of just "good" or "OK". Often followed by "bro".

"the art of dieing well"

NEW ZEALAND | Thursday, 13 March 2008 | Views [957]

this pretty much describes my day. i was confronted with death not only once, not only twice, but three times today. it started off with the police knocking on the door (omg, are they gonna raid our house for marihuana...?) and ask us if we had seen our neighbour recently. well, we had. yesterday he was mowing the lawn and there's washing on the line. so, i went to uni and then, when i was at lauren's, i got a message from julia that the old guy had died and had been dead for two weeks! but it was not the guy next door, it was an old man living in the house right at the corner, which i thought was abandoned cause the grass is really high and plants are growing in and out the windows. but he was living there, without power or water and the whole house is clustered with rubbish. so, this was really bugging me when i went to my shakespeare class. here it comes: today's topic: "the art of dieing well". all about death on stage and how they did executions in renaissance theatre aso. but not enough, afterwards i went to my tutorial and we had to perform doctor faustus. i was faustus. dead on the ground.

 

are that signs?! i hope not. scary.

Tags: life, university

About xocolata


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.