Existing Member?

TEMANTEN CATS: THE SACREDNESS OF TRADITION AND EXCITEMENT PARTY PEOPLE IN TULUNGAGUNG, INDONESIA

Many Moment "First Time"

INDONESIA | Monday, 12 May 2014 | Views [99] | Scholarship Entry

Travelling for me like a parcel. In fact I interpret this life as a big traveling traveling with a lot of surprises in it. Travelling made me see many things in the world. The first time I remember traveling when I was 3 years old. At that time, the first time I went to a zoo and see the variety of animals in it. Since then I love traveling. Travelling is a very impressive first and lasting to this day is when I was 6 years old and was learning to read. Parents took me to visit a temple. The first temple I visited was the Panataran Temple. There, the first time I enjoyed a traveling and can see a very beautiful ancient works. Once home I remember correctly carrying a book on Panataran Temple. That book was my first time reading a book and make me even more excited to learn to read. Since then, my interest in history and traveling mounting. Every chance I always make themselves available for traveling to historical places. After visiting I never forget to make a note of the place that I visited recently. When I was in SMA (Senior High School) for the first time I was selected to be a finalist in a writing competition history. One prize is awarded to the streets of the city of Malang, a city of education in Indonesia. There, for the first time I firmly determine my path. I really want to study in the department's history. Since then I started to like to write more and more fond of traveling to historical places. In college at the State University of Malang I majored in History. For the first time I feel this is the steady pace of life I choose. The first semester I got a satisfactory GPA than that during college and to this day I have a lot of writing in the race's history. History and writing as well which has brought me for the first time visit to Malaysia to attend an international conference. It's history and writing is my hobby first and last time. It is over and I have always loved this life. I really wanted to explore the world and write about the history of many places in the world. Here's my brief experience where writing and history has led me to many incredible experiences for the first time.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About worldconferencesnet


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.