Existing Member?

The Connecting Melodies

Connecting Melodies

CANADA | Friday, 19 September 2014 | Views [1547] | Comments [2] | Scholarship Entry

We are more than excited to submit this application. This scholarship that has crossed our paths is one of those opportunities that all of us creative minds dream about.

William Suarez, born in Mexico City immigrated to Canada in 2000. Since then he has been following his creative intuition, which has led him to a rewarding career in photography. He is now beginning to express himself through film and documentary filmmaking.

Clayton Gray, Canadian born, has his eyes turned outward to the world. Through his music and foreign languages, he studies the world’s various cultures deeply in order to understand how we can better celebrate our diversity and create fellowships that span cultural barriers. Both of us are fluent in English and Spanish.

Finding this opportunity to first explore, and then share the color, the character, the culture and the experience of Mexico’s Día De Los Muertos has inspired us to create the documentary that you will see in this submission. We hope you will be as inspired by it as we were in creating it.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

Comments

1

I really enjoyed the effect of seeing/hearing your subject talking to the camera at a distance from the camera.

  apriljoy Sep 21, 2014 5:00 AM

2

awesome shots, awesome music! was great to see you sharing your music and jumping in with the locals.

  colemanlowndes Sep 22, 2014 8:36 AM

About williamsuarezclaytongray


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.