Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 65 – 4th July 2015 Saturday – Nha Trang

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 6 July 2015 | Views [304]

Kevin was up early clattering around and so I went walking at 5.30 to the south end of the beach. There were lots of locals around and the roads were busy. I only walked 4.4km and was happy to be back at hotel. Kevin had also gone for a walk and he had gone North up towards the small bridge, a round trip of 6km. We had breakfast at the Hotel, it is not included in the room price. We then headed to Louisiane Brewhouse on the beach. We set ourselves up with umbrellas and banana lounges by the pool with adequate shade. The cost to hire the banana lounge is VND$40k each for the day. We did a fair amount of people watching and swam in the sea as well as the pool. The sea was a little dirty with litter but you only needed to go 5 metres from shore and the water is over your head. The pool on the other hand was not that cool. Kevin headed back around 12ish as we needed to pack to move rooms. I came back at 1.15 and Kevin had already moved all his stuff. Within 15 min we were re established on the 4th floor. Kevin is in a bad way and staying close to the toilet. I meanwhile borrowed his bike to go back to Nha Trang Centre Supermarket for a few more supplies. I then went to Xom Moi Market to get some RP7, a bike lock and some rice crackers. It was reasonably easy to find and after a little looking I found what I was looking for in a plumbing store. When I got back I had a snack of rice cracker, olives and cheese. Kevin was on the phone to Brian and his sister Heather who are about to head to England and Europe. We decided to go to Ganesh Indian for dinner. Kevin ordered a vegetable dish and I ordered chicken korma. Kevin said his was nice but I didn't like the korma. It was too hot so they took it away and gave me another. Still the taste was not the same as Ganesh in HoiAn. We headed back and as Kevin was very drained had an early night. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.