Existing Member?

Weaver Doctor

Weaver Doctor

INDIA | Thursday, 18 September 2014 | Views [933] | Comments [6] | Scholarship Entry

We are Aneesh and Govind, we believe in seeking knowledge through travelling. Travelling is the happiest way to widen the perspectives about each and every subject we ponder every day. The people we meet the thoughts we share, opens a newer ways of thinking. The more people and cultures we meet, more we understand life and other cultural emotions. Every single destination opens up another door with entirely different paths that we can adopt in our lives. Another most important thing about travelling is to overcome the familiar faces and the familiar structures and the familiar thoughts and getting in touch with unfamiliarity and fall in love with it and then move on when it gets familiar. While travelling to newer destination, that new feeling for our senses, new sights, new smell, new sounds and all these together gives us new thoughts and inspires us to move on to a newer destination. Winning this scholarship would do exactly what we need.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

Comments

1

I really enjoyed the story narrated over the film. Concise and well put together. Thank you for sharing.

  apriljoy Sep 21, 2014 6:35 AM

2

Thank you so much...

  Govind Sep 21, 2014 12:58 PM

3

OMG! It's so brilliant! Absolutely loved the story-it's narration and video! Would love to buy some fabric from the weaver doctors too! Thanks for bringing it to us! Kudos! :)

  Aswani Dravid Sep 22, 2014 1:42 AM

4

Thank you :)

  Aneesh Sep 23, 2014 1:38 AM

5

now that's a work
keep it up :)

  Sujith Kumar KV Sep 23, 2014 4:23 PM

6

Good work Govind. All the best




  Aleyamma Vijayan Sep 28, 2014 6:35 PM

About weaverdoctor


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.