Existing Member?

Ha long do we have to Hue't? In October 2007, twelve innocent but excited travelers and one brave tour leader embarked on a voyage of discovery....... This is their story.

Somewhere to put our lovely Photos and share the memories!

VIETNAM | Thursday, 8 November 2007 | Views [627] | Comments [2]

Mr Ba's Cucumber Men - Mekong Delta

Mr Ba's Cucumber Men - Mekong Delta

Greetings fellow travellers!

Well after 15 (or 10) wonderful days traveling the length of Vietnam, our adventure has come to an end. We can head back to the comfort of home and to our normal lives......

No more bouncy bus trips. No more malaria tablets. No more 4am wakeup calls on a train from Sapa.

We return to our homes where we can cross the road without fear. Where tailors do not work through the night. Where beer costs more than water.

We miss Vietnam already.

So here is a place where we can share our photos and even write a story or two to remind each other of the wonderful time spent together and to show Morgan what he missed out on when he took off to join his other tour.

So log in using the name and password that we emailed you all (and if you have lost it let us know) and have some fun trying to work out how to upload photos..... I know it took us about 2 hours.

Cheers!

Amy & Jason

Tags: Misadventures

 

Comments

1

Hi Jason & Amy,

I'm now back in civilisation and thoroughly enjoyed looking at the brilliant website you've set up.

With my limited IT knowledge I'm now going to try to add some photos to it!

Hope you're good.

Bernice xx

  Bernice Nov 26, 2007 10:15 PM

2

Hi everyone
I finally got my internet at home working again and can view the site - well done for getting it going so quickly. I'll get some pics sorted out to add one day soon. Meanwhile I relive the terrific experience every time I show my photos to friends and make them very envious.
Cheers to all Kate xx

  Kate Dec 4, 2007 8:32 PM

About vietnam07


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.