Existing Member?

California Dreaming to Living

SVSP

UNITED STATES OUTLYING ISLANDS | Tuesday, 8 September 2015 | Views [533] | Scholarship Entry

So this application program shut out on me canceling all the words I've typed twice. I debated whether or not this is a sign that I should give on trying to apply to this scholarship. Maybe the universe has been giving me a sign or perhaps it's just a test of my persistence. But I will press on.

What I proceeded to say in my last two applications was this. I don't know what kind of link I was supposed to put in at the top or what for a journal entry exactly. You may also not even receive this because it's being sent after September 7th at 11pm in the year 2015. Like I said earlier, I won't be stopped. I am an extremely open and genuine person seeking to connect with people from all over the world and foster mutual education and growth. As well observe scenic visuals.

With a competition like this you're bound to get a number of people putting up facades in order to impress or fit the mold that you've made. The problem is, you may pick someone not as fitting just by the way they appear. But for me I'm completely sincere and true just like this about you.

Documentary and traveling are two of my most favorite things in the world. Documentary because it's real and gives you the ability to project stories of actual people, events, places and people can always connect to other real people. As far traveling is something I've had on my heart to do as a young boy and my opportunity has arrived. We all travel each day within our communities but I know there is so much I must see.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About trejack3


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United States Outlying Islands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.