Existing Member?

447: Days on the Road

447: Days on the Road

CUBA | Monday, 25 August 2014 | Views [313] | Scholarship Entry

My first time on a plane was when I was 3, when my parents decided to migrate from Uzbekistan to Israel. That's probably when the wanderlust bug has bitten me, I've wanted to explore everything and go everywhere since I can remember myself. Later, I got into photography and film-making as well, and now I can't imagine my life without them.
After I became a lawyer, at 24, I left everything familiar behind and went on an unknown and unplanned quest around the world, documenting every part of it. I traveled and traveled until I was forced to return back home upon the death of my Grandfather, to spend some time with my grieving Mom. I've been looking for an opportunity to get back on the road ever since, and it really looks like this is it!
Unfortunately, during the previous chapter of my journey, I lacked the right equipment and experience. Now, I've improved my techniques and I've even managed to upgrade my equipment, but I don't have the means to embark on a new adventure, that's exactly why I absolutely need this opportunity.
I've been to Mexico before, and instantly fell in love. My dream is to come back, better, more prepared and more inspired than before, and share my experience with the world. There is no better opportunity to do that than with you, fellow nomads, on that special celebration. I'm sure that with your help and my motivation, we can create something beautiful & inspiring together! I sincerely hope you'll choose me for this amazing scholarship.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About thetimelesstraveller


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Cuba

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.