Existing Member?

Horner travels ... Of all the pages in a book, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport...

Last Night on HK Island

CHINA | Monday, 21 March 2011 | Views [844] | Comments [3]

Today we pottered around - going to Post Office, bank, packing bags (to see if we could fit everything in) and eating. Had watched a horror movie before breakfast- "Creep." Haven't bothered watching anything like that since high school. Enjoyed breakfast at Cafe ZoZoi - just of Morrison HIll Road. The staff were overly lovely and the breakfast set was around $3 AUD including beverage. I had peanut butter french toast with maple syrup- it was surprisingly yummy. Spent quite a bit of time at the Wan Chai public library downloading photos - so check them out. We have a lot more (probably a few hundred more) if you wish to join us for a viewing when we're home and have caught up on our beauty sleep. Dinner- another delicious salad takeaway from the international food court at Pacific Place - this place is  great for healthy takeaways as well as international grocery items. Off to bed - unless there's a compelling movie on- goodnight! 

Comments

1

Hello mum,
The parcel arrived today but we haven't had a chance to open it yet. Ethans party was awesome and it was the best party I have ever been to. There were full army camo suits that we wore and my favourite time was when Oliver, Paul and I army crawled up a small hill and sniped some kids when they were getting respawned at the medical box. We were versing another birthday party group. I have signed up for winter basketball and this week we are playing the finals. The raybands I want are green (green and black if you can) and remember I also would like those red and black hightops.
Camp is in less than a week away!
Miss you heaps and looking forward to your arrival (only one week away)
Love from Asher

  Asher Mar 22, 2011 9:18 PM

2

Just caught up with your last few postings and just wondering how much fun, shopping, eating etc can two girls have??!! We might need a slide weekend not night just to catch up on all that you have been up to. HK sounds amazingly vibrant and modern and really impressed at the pace and multifude of sights and experiences you are managing to fit in. Life will seem terribly mundane when you return.....although we are enjoying a very late summer, it has been above 30 degrees for the past 4 days!
XXXXXX
Keep having fun and looking forward to seeing you soon.
XXXXXX

  Fran Mar 24, 2011 11:53 AM

3

Hello Mummy
I hope you are having a good time in Macau. My birthday was great the dinner was good we went to the tie resront it was yummy. Miss you heaps and heaps. Love you as well. See you in only 3 or 4 days. Iam looking forard to you coming back (home)! I apsaloolty love the present it is buatiful long dress and a buatiful decarasen.
Love from Nimy Noo

  Nimah Mar 24, 2011 11:08 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.