Existing Member?

A Year Without Ice Cubes One year through Africa and Asia

INDIA PHOTOS!

INDIA | Monday, 11 May 2009 | Views [695] | Comments [5]

In honor of Mother's Day I've decided to get off my lazy butt and put some photos of India up.  So please enjoy in the photo gallery "Assorted India".  Sorry for my long absence, it seems that whenever I'm stationary I just don't update the blog.  But never fear, I will be leaving the Vijnanakalavedi Center on Tuesday evening, taking an overnight train to Chennai, checking out the city for a day, and then flying up to Varanasi to meet up with Michelle and Becs for our North India part of the tour.  We only have until the 25th before Michelle and I fly to Nepal, but as of now the two of us are planning on coming back to North India after trekking in Nepal for about 3 weeks, since we have a multiple entry visa and all.  So we'll probably be back for most of July, too.  In any case, I'm sure that as soon as I leave the center I'll be updating much more often, I'm planning on making a little video of my time here singing and tabla-ing (when am I not planning on making a little video of something? haha).  Enjoy the photos, and HAPPY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!

Comments

1

Bet you have been enjoying your studies! ....thanks for the pictures. Much Love!

  gail May 11, 2009 5:58 AM

2

Great pix!!! Glad you're still going to Northern India. Hope you get to Agra and Jaipur, at least.

  Uncle Larry May 11, 2009 8:29 AM

3

Nice yoga balancing act in that photo...and great photos all. Feel like I'm really getting a sense of your time in India (and everywhere else !)Have you acclimated to the heat???? Cheers, Aunt Lynn

  Aunt Lynn May 12, 2009 12:42 AM

4

Believe it or not, Dad and I could do headstands in our yoga class many, many years ago. Now we're happy if we can get our pants on without falling over. Nice to see you doing that Flamingo thing on one leg. How do you do it? Keep doing what matters to you. And remember- make a difference. Great Mother's Day photos!
Love

  sylvia mom May 13, 2009 10:19 AM

5

Enjoyed your pictures Larry showed me on Aunt Charlotte's computer here in Maine. She's 85 tomorrow. Your year of enrichment is fascinating. I admire you. Love, Gramma.

  Gramma May 18, 2009 9:12 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.