Existing Member?

Elie's Travels

Elie's Travels

BHUTAN | Tuesday, 8 September 2015 | Views [1148] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

I am Canadian but have lived and worked in several places. I currently live with my husband and three children in Bhutan. I started photography as a hobby when my daughter was first born 9 years ago and have continued to gain enthusiasm for both photography and film over the past several years. Film has become an excellent creative outlet for documenting the exciting journey our family has had over the past few years. The opportunity to use this scholarship to combine my love for travel while increasing my knowledge of film and how to use it to tell other people's story would be a dream come true. In our work overseas, we have done several different things. We've seen and heard some very exciting stories and also some sad stories. I would love to be better equipped to be a listening ear and share these stories using the powerful tool of film. The story I've chosen to tell with this application is that of my daughter. Our children have been such troopers as we travel together around the world. They are adventurous children to are learning to care about the people around them. Just recently Elie told me that even if we (her parents) decide to settle down, she will keep traveling.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

Comments

1

Super cute!

  geemc Sep 15, 2015 9:07 PM

About snmontes


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Bhutan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.