Existing Member?

China in a nut shell My dealings with China

I AM FATHER!

CHINA | Friday, 24 September 2010 | Views [435] | Comments [1]

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

NOW! now that you are reading with wild eyes i will notify you to the fact that i am actually not a father or 'father to be' i justed wanted someone to read this! <tear>

Sunday 19th: Freaking awesome day! I went with some girls from the school and my boss to watch her Husband do some baseball practice. Went to her house first and had some cake and meet her pet turtle! i love turtles, it breaks my heart to see them in the fresh fish section of the supermarket. The practice was at a bit of an old dilapidated stadium but it was good fun. I got to hit some pitches (softball pitches so under arm throws) and met some of the team. Not a bunch of spring chickens but they were surprisingly quick and i would have loved to see them play a game. Went for Lunch with the team and had some beer and some nice food. It is good to listen to lots of people speak Chinese because it tests me to see if i can understand even one word from different people (did perform too well). After than home to sober up then off to school in the evening (timetable is messed up currently).

Tuesday 21st?: Went for some beers with my new chums from the public school nearby. We had some dinner and decided to take it into town. Went to an english bar with no english people in it. However it did have a dart board which provided plenty of entertainment. I was a bit nervy with the chinese people watching me play darts. Didnt play too badly so in their face! Moved to a another bar 'relax' for some non horrible beer and met some of the TSL teachers. This led us to the club where we got smashed! And smashed we did get! yey :D

Friday 24th: The new english teacher from our school arrived today. Her name is Rosanna....thats all i really know. Lots of classes right now and most of thm are starting to have some balance between fun and work. Crystal (gil from work) looked so pretty today, she caught me starting and i could feel my face reddening). Nothing much else to report. Going for some dinner and Screen golfing tonight....will let you know.

Let me know any and all news! Hugs and Kisses, Sam xoxoxo

Tags: china, golf, pub, work

Comments

1

i handed in my masters! :) yeeeeah have you seen Crystal's "maze" yet?.....that makes sense...

  catriona Sep 30, 2010 6:29 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.