Existing Member?

The Hidden of Beauty

The Hidden of Beauty

INDONESIA | Thursday, 15 May 2014 | Views [481]

The Hidden of Beuty

 

What place that comes to mind when mentioned Indonesia ? Bali . Many travellers who mentions it , then asked again , what place comes to mind when mentioned North Sumatra Province ? most people will say Parapat or Berastagi . Indeed , most of the travellers know only Parapat and Berastagi as North Sumatra tourism places , but there are many other tourist attractions that are not less beautiful and fun more than Parapat and Berastagi . For example, Waterfall Two Colors , Bukit Lawang , or Sigura - Gura Falls . Of course , travellers can not be blamed in this case , there are many factors that cause why they did not know the other tourist attractions in North Sumatra . Just like me , knowing a beautiful place is located in the district Simalungun, Named Kawah Putih Tinggi Raja . Kawah Putih Tinggi Raja is a hot water lake that has a million beauty . Before finding the lake , we first find a view of a increadible white crater, then under the white crater, we are faced a view of the lake taht so amazing, even i was thinking that one day i will do a pre-wedding photo session here . why ? The water of lake which turquoise, is surrounded by snow-white limestone sand , very good as a backgroud photo if you want to show romance or beauty . Also  there are the white small hills arround there adding the beautiful view for our eyes. But remember, the water is so hot, so don’t try to swim there. When i see the beautiful scenery offered by the White crater, unfortunately only few people know about this place , in fact the potential of Kawah Tinggi Raja to be favourite place is no doubt . Evenit could be a huge income for the goverment if it managed properly . This place can also be used as Icon for North Sumatra even Indonesia to demonstrate the strength of the natural beauty . then why Kawah Tinggi Raja can’t be popular like another places yet ?  we conclude several reasons why this place still unknown by the public .

First , the lack attention of the government . A tourism place can not run well without any  support from the government . We have to admit , even though we really like this place , but if asked to go there again , maybe we will think twice if the government is still not fully give attention to this place . just like access roads for example, the access road to Kawah Tinggi Raja is not easy , we must drive for kilometers from Medan , but it is not difficult if the road conditions are smooth and not rocky . as we are using public transportation , it many times falling in the hole , and aksed people around there to help us. Fortunately, they are very well and helping us . With the road conditions are worst , like only Jib vehicles can pass through the road , while not all people who have a Jib vehicle , and it also means that the travellers can be limited.

Second , the lack of socialization. When we  are searching Kawah Tinggi Raja in the Internet on September 18 , 2013, Google only displays as many as 69,800 articles . This number differs significantly if we are looking Berastagi with 461.000 , or even more Prapat with 681.000 articles . In addition, if we seek ' tourism place in North Sumatra ' , still very few articles or blogs that show Kawah Tinggi Raja as one of the tourist attraction . This is the prove if socialization is still less. Perhaps this is the responsibility of goverment to make sure that Kawah Tinggi Raja there.

Third , the lack of public awareness to the beauty of the local tourist attractions in their own country . The third reason is a little bit pity. Yeah, many people perhaps prefer to choose holiday to  another country. But of course, the travelers can be blamed because of this. They choose what they feel comfort with. Perhaps once again this is the goverment duty to make Kawah Tinggi Raja has been beauty already to make more comfortable to travellers so everypeople in this world can be the withness for the beauty of Kawah Tinggi Raja.

 

About rizzli


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.